The Shirk Report – Volume 256
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find the 25 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles typically originate from Twitter, RSS and email; videos come from a variety of sources. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org!
*for email subscribers: If you visit the direct link to the shirk report in your web browser (by clicking the blue, underlined title), the videos will play properly and images will appear immediately under the text rather than opening in a new window!
– Time for the shirk!
– Carpet was a bad idea
– Best ‘Best Man’ ever
– To the victor go the spoils
– Dragging is the new sagging | misunderstood?
– How to move a truck that has run out of gas
– This radish looks ravishing
– That man has had enough
– Did one of you dig up the garden?
– McConaughey you cold as ice
– Eagles are not to be trifled with
– Who knew eyebrows could make such a difference?
– Perfectly thrown snowball to the face
– That’s a monkey, without a shadow of doubt
– “Heyyyy Youuuu Guyssss”
– Even dogs get bed head
– Sign wars in Hong Kong
– Delicious house plants
– All of the puppies
Clean-up Science Experiment in Aisle 4″
– Just playing with himself
– They grow up so fast!
– Another week of pictures has come to an end
– The [Alleged] Face Behind Bitcoin
– The Top of America
– What you learn in your 40s
– The Truth Behind Wilt Chamberlain’s 100-Point Game
– 9 Things You Should Know About Your Caffeine Habit
– If the Moon were Only One Pixel
– A powerful new way to edit DNA
– The rise of OpenStreetMap: A quest to conquer Google’s mapping empire
– 5-Year-Olds Can Learn Calculus
– The Powerlessness of Positive Thinking
5 VIDEOS + The ‘Love Life’ Guy
HERE’S TO A MOST MEMORABLE WEEKEND!